Saturday, January 3, 2009

A few Christmas pictures

Santa's snack plate with homemade cookies and chocolate dipped gummy bears. We left the cup empty so that Santa's milk wouldn't get warm in case he prefers cold milk. If he likes milk then I told Greta he could put it in the microwave.

Photobucket

Greta insisted that Santa's treats go on the special red plate.

Christmas morning.

Photobucket

We were drinking orange juice before we could open presents. Their grandpa didn't stop them from sneaking into their stockings, hence the candy cane, fruit snacks, and ornaments.

Photobucket

The girls' gifts from Santa. Big girl beds!

Photobucket

The stuff on the floor (in the picture with Andrea's bed) is what goes with Greta's bed. I had spent most of the afternoon putting the beds together. Andrea's had different parts put together multiple times. Darn instructions. I guess I should have followed them better, but they were annoying.

Photobucket

Doesn't Greta look happy?

I did not many pictures from Christmas. I was too busy playing with them.

No comments: