Sunday, December 28, 2008

Little funny

Today, after Andrea and I were making Lumpy (Pooh Bear's baby elephant friend) sounds, I asked Andrea what Roo says. "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy." I laughed out loud, told her "Good!" and gave her a big hug. I wondered who else would she surprise me with her answer? I don't remember the order I asked, but here are some of her answers: Tigger - "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy." Kanga (Roo's mommy) - "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy." Pooh Bear - "I like honey!" (Made me laugh!!) Rabbit - "Carrots!" (Made me laugh!!) Eeyore - not the answer I expected and I can't remember now what she said. I can't remember what she said for Christopher Robin. I couldn't make out what she said for Owl.

Tonight my mom turned on the movie "The Sound of Music." I was excited to see it, but did not think we would be able to watch it long, thinking the girls would get bored. They did so well!! They loved the singing (especially Andrea) and loved the dancing (especially Andrea, who kept asking for more dancing).

No comments: