Monday, January 5, 2009

Cutest little dancer!!

We were watching a dance competition (I think there were eight countries involved) tonight. Andrea loves dancing. She started dancing along. Since I don't have a video camera, I pulled out my trusty camera. It might have been a bit more effective if I had changed the settings a little so it was taking pictures in a row by itself, but I didn't. You get the idea. She was dancing with the Russians. Sorry the pictures are so small. I didn't notice that I had them set to upload to a smaller size until 31 pictures had uploaded.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

She wanted to dance alone. Can you tell?

Photobucket

Andrea got to sit on the couch with me for a couple minutes after that while Greta danced alone.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

She didn't dance for very long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how fun!! (and just as a side note the word verification just said nomen *giggle*