Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What I wouldn't give...

To have a webcam on Andrea all the time! She is the funniest kid! She had my mom and me rolling tonight during dinner while she ate "neddles." One of the funnier things she said was "Mommy ict ah ahm." Can you figure it out? And she is the loviest kid. I come home from work or school and get "MOMMY!!! MOMMY!!! MOMMY!!!" and HUGE hugs that go on, and on, and on. Just a little bit ago I overheard the girls playing with Greta calling Andrea "Annie" and Andrea saying "Uh oo Tuh." Makes me laugh trying to spell how she sounds, but she makes perfect sense to me! ... Most of the time.

I tried posting a few pictures of the girls from Andrea's birthday dinner, but I had them sized huge in photobucket. I'll fix it... later. Now I'm going to read bedtime stories my little sick-os (Andrea has a runny nose, Greta sounds like a little man with her hoarse voice).

1 comment:

Marni said...

I couldn't figure out either - translate!