Friday, August 29, 2008

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho....

Soon Greta will be off to pre-school! She is so excited! I called about a pre-school about a week and a half ago and found out that the school I wanted her to go to was full, but we could be #1 on the waiting list. Yesterday I got a phone call asking if I was still interested. Yes!!! She was upset Sunday that she wasn't going to be starting school like her cousins were on Monday. Last night I talked to her for a long time, telling her that her teacher needs to set up her class so that it was be special and all ready for her. I have a parent orientation to find out more on Tuesday, I just need to remember to let my boss know I need to come in late. Oops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun at preschool! They grow up so fast.

Marni said...

Yo, I had to find out she's going to preschool through your BLOG??? How lame-o is that!