Monday, June 16, 2008

Andrea's new words

Last week (Wednesday or Thursday?) Andrea started saying her name. She says "Eee-uh." Yesterday at church while sitting on my lap she said "Eee-uh," then turned to look at her Grandma and said "Eee-uh" again. Andrea and her grandma have an Andrea/ Eee-uh game they play. It always makes me laugh! I think she started saying "Te-tuh" (Greta) the same day she started saying her name, but she only says that when I ask her to say Greta.

A day or two ago she was singing the ABCs when I started singing Old McDonald to her. Now she sings "E-I-E-I-O" all the time!

Yesterday while visiting great-grandparents I was walking Andrea to a neighbor's house with some dogs. She said "doggy!" (or "goggy?" She won't say it for me now) a couple times.

Andrea found a little plastic bear while visiting her great-grandma. She didn't want to leave it behind. Great-grandma let her bring it home. She gave that little bear lots of little kisses all the way home!

1 comment:

Bilary said...

Hey! I didn't know that you had a blog! Can I add you to my blog roll? I would love to link yo uand be able to come back and visit often! Your kids are ADORABLE and I still think a play date would be fabulous! :)