Monday, December 14, 2009

When they are playing nicely it usually means there is a mess

This time it was a big one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They were being fairies. My only guess is that the packing peanuts were fairy dust or clouds or something like that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Soon after this picture Greta started crying that her hand hurt. Mean Mom that I am, I still made them clean it up. Lucky for the three of us I showed them a cool trick (use a bucket to scoop it up quickly) and by the end they were fighting (literally) for the peanuts.

Greta: (said to Andrea while cleaning up) "I'm in a bad attitude today."

I forgot to mention, because I know the question will be asked. Where was I during all the fun? In the other room, working on school work.

No comments: