Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Talk about easy!

For the last month or two I have been wanting to potty train Andrea. As my schedule is, I didn't know when I would be able to do it without making my mom work also.

Saturday Andrea decided that she wanted to use the potty... a lot! Sunday afternoon I put her in panties. She has been in panties since, minus bedtime, but she has woken up with a dry diaper the last three mornings! She has done so well!! I am so proud of her!! And the only accident so far was yesterday. She had said she needed to go potty, I repeated to make sure I had understood her, and she said no. Five minutes later she said she needed to go, and by the time I turned around she bent over to look between her legs. Oops!

Now I need to go back to the store to pick up the style of panties she has been asking for (size 4 will not work!).

2 comments:

Marni said...

Hooray! Is she still going strong? Now that we're done with the 4th year hike and reunion to Beaver, I think we're going to have to jump on that again. Of course as soon as I say that 14 things will jump onto my schedule. :S

April said...

Yes!! She is still doing awesome! Last night was the first night since starting the potty training that she woke up with a wet diaper, but that didn't surprise me. She had a lot to drink right before bed, and I didn't take her potty like I did for Greta.